Time flies! I can’t believe it’s already fall, but the air is cooling down and the leaves are starting to change. Just because nature is starting to change does not mean we can’t appreciate the beauty of nature all year-long. Fabric Flower Rings are a fun way to jazz up any outfit and a super easy project for kids.
Project Title: Fabric Flower Rings
Written By: Brandie Bell
Project Description: Create a fun ring to wear year round with fabric flowers and a little bedazzle.
Small fabric bedazzle
1. Gather your materials, Fabric flower ring, bedazzle jewel, ring blank, and glue.
2. Starting with your flower ring, Remove the stem, then remove the middle plastic piece.
3. Grab your ring blank and apply glue to the top. Very gently press the flower to the ring. If your flower has more than the layer, glue in between each layer.
4. Add a tad more glue to the middle of your flower and add your bedazzle jewel.
5. Let it dry and you have a fun, year round accessory.
You can also make hair clips this same way. Just glue to the clip instead of the ring.
You can Download the tutorial with the below link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ad5XPApFfILRk2OwB5rqyPzN2WkzGeMypm6HV0tiuXc/edit?usp=sharing